APR polyethylene rainwater tanks are designed and engineered using a rotational moulding process. Our product development team has extensive experience using the latest plastic and manufacturing technology including:
- 16 years of polyethylene fabrication and welding
- 10 years of rotational moulding
- 18 years of recycling and manufacturing
APR Manufacturing Group is a proud member of ARMA, the Association of Rotational Moulders Australia.
What is Rotational Moulding?
- Polyethylene powder is placed inside a tank mould.
- The mould is placed in a heated oven and rotated allowing the plastic to melt evenly.
- The mould is removed from the oven and cooled allowing the polyethylene to set.
Benefits of Rotational Moulding
With in-house design and manufacturing capabilities, APR Tanks can achieve greater productivity and pass the cost savings to their customers.
Fast Turn-Around Times
Ability to produce small or large production runs and deliver at short notice.
Lower Production Costs
Tanks are made in a mould producing a one-piece tank to specific dimensions.
No chemicals or toxins are released during production and less fuel is used to make products with plastic than metal or concrete.
Products are a seamless one-piece construction without joints and with a consistent wall thickness for greater strength.